Thursday, June 17, 2010

sibilings.

The love between siblings is forever, its an everlasting kind of love. A wonderful, great place to be when you actually see and are able to relate to your sibling’s… how they feel, their perspective, their fears, insecurities, when you put the time and effort into the relationship.... When your bond between one another grows stronger and stronger because you have been where the other has and you care where the other is at and being able to except them for who they are, what they are, what they’ve become, being able to love despite the differences- when you are able to relate, or when you have shared your feelings with one another and speaking heart to heart brings fortha deeper bond. I wouldn’t take anything in the world for my sibling’s, although at some point they have all gotten on my nerves lol.. … I am so grateful for my older brother and 2 older sisters... and I am so thankful and beyond for my younger brothers… they are my heart. I am 23 now, and I have come to the place where I am completely in awe of the love sibling’s really do share. Its like right now I am able to say that the advice my older sisters gave me 3 years ago... well, I definitely see they know what they were talking about... Its advice that has stuck with me till today. I love my older sisters... they are so special to me. When I think nobody else understands… when nobody else even wants to take the time to understand…Christen and Courtney do, and I will never be able to replace that feeling or relationship…. Nor would I want too. It’s so fun to see relationships develop- like me and my brother under me Cowboy… him and I have grown to have such a good relationship…. Its amazing how much more he knows than me J My youngest brother Jayse, he is a jewel... not that the others aren’t… but he has a heart of gold. He is so precious to me. I remember when my dad died and I wanted so bad to take away all the pain they felt from it… I didn’t know how, and now I realize I couldn’t even do that- but for me, man I wanted to erase the hurt and confusion, I felt like since they were so young they shouldn’t have to deal with that amount of pain. They have such a huge place in my heart… I would never trade anything for them. Although I haven’t always been able to show it the way I would like… but in my heart I feel it, and I know it. It’s just been something that took a vulnerable position- and at the time uncomfortable… So it should be on everyone’s “TO DO LIST” to allow the other person to know the importance they hold.I am writing this to my sibling’s… to the ones I GREW up with. the ones that taught me things, was there for me… the ones now I have grown to trust and hold so close to my heart. There was a time I was so mad at my sister… but then there came a time when I got out all my feelings with instrumental music playing and me just talking away- and me telling her exactly how I felt, and going deep… and I appreciate her for listening… I remember- there was tears… goodness I was so bitter at her for several years... but then that all broke. It felt good when it broke. Growing up I looked up to her and my other sister… Now I look up to them even more. And they probably will never know…. Well unless they read this :) (which they better)I could never ask for better sisters they have both touched my life in a huge way.If its from conversations we’ve had or things we’ve gone through- I’ve learned so much from the twins.OK so right now I just ask that God... your hand be so firmly on my life that the decisions I am making only glorify you. You are my daddy… you are my answer to prayers… and I just ask that you completely take over my life. And direct me, and guide me… I promise my life is not my own- Because you knew me even before I was in my mothers womb, oh and my mother is THE strongest person I know… She is brave, has courage, and forgives time and time again- however many times she has too and with 6 kids lol well… the number increases. I love my family, my actions might not have always showed it, but as I get older there are so many things im realizing and taking in… with God’s help.

I am thankful for my family… Blood is way thicker than water- I love you FAMILY!!! –Faf

No comments:

Post a Comment