Tuesday, May 11, 2010

2009

Walk on this path-I continue to search you and know your ways. My love is timeless/endless/ unconditional for you. In every season, in every direction, which ever element. You are my daughter/son and there is no other love like this. I formed you before you were in the womb, I painted out/ planned your life long before your first cry. I went before you till the end all so you could just trust... Trust me, my word, my love, my promises. Where i am taking you humbleness is required, truth, faith and obedience. Let me speak to you, continue to have your ears open. I have walked with you thru everything... I have seen your greatest joys and in your eyes biggest failures. I have things to work on with you, also many things to have accomplished by you. there is a closeness that you allow and i truly desire to spend time with you. I search you in and out, I completely know every part of you- I am the King of Kings, the Healer, The ever lasting Lord. There comes many treasures in trusting me. not scared trust, not pity trust... there are so many key elements. I have never left you, you make the decisions to leave me... Even thru those times i was right there with you. Nothing can separate me and you... I shield your way, my daughter/son I shed my blood for you, laid down my life for you... There's no greater love than that. I will forever walk with you- be with you, every day every night. I have made your way, now with everything in you.. trust, obey, and honor. I make no mistakes, none. My hand is upon you, it has never left... nor will it ever leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment