Sunday, May 23, 2010

right now..

In my opinion, there are several times all thru out life that lead you to place when facing reality is something difficult to bare, and im not talking about the regrets one could have, but the hurt, the memories (good and bad). Does it make sense that all we go thru in life makes us who we are? creates/ builds character?? YES!! it does. So while going thru life, all we face if we take the lessons we learned, and actually learn from it... At the end, well not completely at the end we can put them all together, combine them all... We should be doing that thru the process of life. I think its vital to maintain a pure heart, i have been around so many people in my 23 years of living... Sometimes i think WOW, Im only 23... and ive experienced this much, seen, heard, been involved in this MUCH!! ... I can only wonder what i shall encounter the next years of my life. At times i get in this deep mood... just want to keep to myself, write, think, analyse, pray... I enjoy so much expressing myself on paper or by typing... however it is easier with a pen in my hand, and a sheet (a few) in front of me :)
Its crazy at times the transition of things?? what just ended, ,whats to come, you how felt, now how you feel... 2 days ago being stressed, today laughing and letting it go... Life is just so full of the ups and downs, heck even throw in some sideways. We just go thru things,some being self-inflected... others being brought on well.. by others. Either way, :LIFE IS SO REAL. Its like you hear LIFE IS SHORT... yet, ironically its the longest thing you will ever do.. so why not just make the best of it?? and find within yourself that happiness and peace, i mean it does exsist i just think we have to create it ourself, of course then that means make right decisions, and i have to say going back to... maintaining a pure heart. what goes around comes around, you reap what you sow, crama, etc. all different ways of putting- but all so true.
I know ive been rambling on here, but its just a release for me... for some reason this is my favorite type of therapy- i mean, when my dad died i went to a counselor- his name was ED, that felt great to... be able to talk talk talk, about whatever-- it was good for me. Now i take it out with me, myself, and computer!! :)
I am at a place in my life where i am finding out more and more what i like, what i dont... and i am embracing this new chapter... Im happy, and steadfast, Im content... it feels great.

No comments:

Post a Comment